Share Your Video
If you would like to make a video for Netbuddy, we'd love to see it. If you've got a practical tip you want to share ... or you've seen an inspiring video on YouTube ... or you want to share some information about learning disability why not send it to us here at Netbuddy and we’ll put it on the site.
All you have to do is upload your video (no longer than 2 mins) on to YouTube, then send us the link. Simple!
How to submit your video
• Go to www.youtube.com and create an account. Youtube is now part of google and you will need a google id to sign in. If you already have a google account you can login to Youtube with that.
• Make sure your video is no more than 2-3 minutes long or larger than 2GB
• Click the ‘Upload’ link at the top of any YouTube page
• Click the ‘Browse’ button to find the video you want to upload ad select it
• As your video is uploading, enter in details such as Title, description etc
• Click ‘Save changes’
• Cut and paste the address (URL) of your YouTube video and send it to us at Netbuddy
If you don’t want to use YouTube, you can email us your video files in either ‘fly’ or ‘h264 encoded format’. Contact us for more help.